Dos Palmas Island Resort Day Tour Rates
Honda Bay Island , Puerto Princesa City
Day Tour Rates - Dos Palmas Visit in One Day Only until further notice except Super Peak Dates
Rates are per person in Philippine Peso
|Tour Type||Adult||Kids 2-11 y/o|
|Day Tour Rate only inclusive of NCC MALL-DOS PALMAS transfers + Lunch||Php1,840||Php900|
Dos Palmas Day Tour Rates Inclusions and Reminders
Valid for travel until further notice except Super Peak Dates
- Welcome drink
- NCC MALL-Dos Palmas-NCC Mall Land and Boat Transfers
- Plated Lunch
- Use of the following facilities and equipment :
- Children's playground
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel)
- Courts and equipment (tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, beach badminton)
- Recreation Center (darts, billiards, table tennis, videoke )
- Boat transfers to nearby snorkeling and picnic sites
- Rates are per person in Philippine Peso
- Rates valid until further notice except Super Peak Dates
- Add Php40 per person Environmental Fee
- Locker Rental is Php100 per person
- Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila air ticket NOT INCLUDED in the package and to be purchased separately
- Guests must be at NCC MALL by 0700H at own arrangement
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice and subject to space availability upon reservation
- All activities and equipment are scheduled and subject to availability.
- Child rates apply to children 2 – 11 years old. Infants are free-of-charge.
- Please bring your own towels and toiletries.
- This package does not include swimming pool and Jacuzzi, food outside of the package,laundry,other marine sports activities and equipment rentals, souvenir shop purchases and other expenses that are incidental in nature.
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes of Philippine Government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control